To help as many people around the world as possible with training their dogs. We will always upload free content to the internet to try and help everyone, we do of course offer a VIP group where you can access our full videos, start to finish training sessions so you can see how we train dogs when we are with a client.
Adam began training dogs back in 2012 and very quickly built up an amazing reputation, his no b*lls*it approach to training and no nonsense attitude is what our clients love. From producing 1000’s of free advice video’s to helping people around the world the company has really taken off.
In December 2019 Adam met Evan (actually Evan called on Adam to help him with his dog) and one thing lead to another. Between them they decided to partner up and develop the online training platform, within 10 months they had over 3500 members worldwide and it is still growing at an exponential rate. Currently we have trained circa 17,000 dogs through our online training program.
- With a free App available on Android & Apple to easily watch all the training videos.
- Full training videos covering all subjects
- Full home visit videos
- A personal messaging service on the app and website (a dog trainer in your pocket)
- Private WhatsApp Groups
- Private Facebook group
- Live Q&A’s with Adam and Evan
- A optional member locator map so if other VIP Members wish to meet up with other local like minded people to train they can!
And all for less than £3 a week; you can see why the online training group is such a success!
We cover just about everything you can think of for your dog, we offer training from basic obedience to extreme aggression.
If you are not sure on your dogs issues or would like a discussion then you can simply book a Zoom consultation.
Benefits of using Southend Dog Training include:
- Online training with full videos on how to
- Training Classes: weekend’s & week days in summer months.
- Dedicated outdoor field.
- Home visits to assess your dogs needs.
Dog Training and Rehabilitation, Obedience Training, Behaviour Modification, Socialising Pack Walks, Charity Pack Walks.
meet the team
Our mission is to help as many people around the world with training their dogs. We will always upload free content to the internet to try and help everyone, we do of course offer a paid group where you can access our full videos, start to finish training sessions so you can see how we train dogs when we are with a client.